Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Until We Meet Again

Those were Oprah's last words and it was so perfectly said instead of goodbye. 

Is it possible to love someone you have never met? You bet! I love Oprah.

Oprah has changed me, often of bad days I think of 3 stories that reminds me

Be Thankful

Everyone has a Story

Be Grateful

Cherish Moments

1. The man who left the car running from jumping his other car in the garage killing his wife and dog
I had never seen grief like this before.
you can read more 

2. The little girl in Africa that was raising her young siblings and would be rapped every time she went for water, but she had to go for survial. 
I often think of this little girl and was my day bad or blessed.
(I can't find the link)

3. The couple that lost their 3 small children and almost a year later had triplets. 
They remind me to cherish my time with my children and life is so short.
you can read more 


Thank you to my teacher and my church, Oprah.

By Paul Beaty, AP



No comments:

Post a Comment