Monday, March 5, 2012

Easter Giving

I am delivering Easter coloring books and crayons to accommodate 80-100 children at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City.  
On any given day, they serve 67 families with critically ill children.  Often, they see siblings and extended families, especially over the Holidays with children are away from their families.  My intent is to donate these items to the critically ill children and their siblings for a fun activity during the holiday they will be spending away from home.

If you would like to help, I have created a WISHLIST on Amazon where you can donate the items and have them directly sent to me. I am also excepting monetary donations, $4 will provide one child with a Easter coloring book and set of crayons. 

I will be delivering items on Tues. April 3rd.

Thanks for your consideration!

Much love & thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment