Friday, February 1, 2013

Matilda Jane Virtual Trunk Show



I have a virtual Trunk Show going on now!

Anyone that knows me knows my love for Matilda Jane Clothing. Not only are they unique, stylish, amazing quality,comfortable, stand out from a crowd, works of art but best of all this company has a heart of gold. 

They are so involved in their charity work. They really do want to make the world a better place and they ARE doing just that. From their work in their own community to Africa.

If you would like to order (you can only order through a Trunk Show) 

1.visit

2. shop the collection

3. add items to wishlist (include sizes)

4. complete your info name, email, number on wish list 

5. email your wish list to me at 
ssharp3233@yahoo.com
and 
janeh@matildajaneclothing.com

6. you will hear from Jane sometime today for payment/shipping options


Feel free to email me with any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment