Monday, August 13, 2012

WE WON AND WE ARE GIVING AWAY!!

WE WON! A few weeks ago I entered one of my favorite pictures from Nathan's birth day to a Image 3D  contest. I was excited when it was 1 of 5 picked and even more excited to find out it had won!!

I won 5 view-masters and 5 view-master reels. I knew early on if I won I wanted to share and he is how I will.........

KIT 1- 
Baby Ashlynn

Baby Ashlynn is now 7 months old and nothing short of a miracle.
Ashlynn was the victim child abuse, an unfortunate thing that many children are subject to every day around the world. Baby Ashlynn is  currently fighting at Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky. Her mother, Breanne,  informed me yesterday that she will soon be sent to a rehabilation center in a week or two and its an 1 and a half hour drive. Any donation will help with the expense of gas money and medical bills as we will be traveling quite a bit. If you would like to send a gift or donation please contact me at ssharp3233@yahoo.com and I can give you her address. I am working on trying to get a direct link for easier access for donations. 
You can follow her journey HERE
 
KIT 2 & 3-
Auctions for Amber

  On July 30, 2012, Amber Roussel was tragically killed in a car accident on I10 in Beaumont, Texas. She leaves behind her beloved husband, Ryan, and three cherished children... Lauren, (12), Emmory, (3) and Ryan, (1). We cannot ease their heavy hearts, but we can try to relieve some of the inevitable financial burden of a little family suddenly without a wife and mother. Ryan travels extensively for work, and their children will need full-time care, at times around the clock. This will be no small need in the years to come. Amber was a beautiful soul and a generous spirit many grew to love, no matter the distance between many of us. She will be greatly missed and forever remembered. Thank you to all who contribute.
Please go to THIS LINK an start bidding on this item!! 
KIT 4-
YOU

I have copied and pasted (in no particular) order all the friends that voted via FB for my photo. I will do a random number generator to choose to winner.

THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CONTEST. 

LOVE,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment